Consortia Programs List
What Consortia Programs are available & what do they offer?
Consortia Programs —
Select a program below to view more information on right
- •ABC Corporate Services
- •American Express Preferred Extras Hotel Program —
By Invitation Only
- •BCD Travel
- •BSI — Booking Services International
- •CWT — Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- •CCRA International
- •CWTSato Travel
- •FCm Travel Solutions
- •Hickory Global Partners
- •HRG/Hogg Robinson Global Hotel Programme
- •ITP — International Travel Partnership
- •JTB — Business Transient Program
- •THOR Travel Services
- •TGI — TravelGraphics Intl
- •WIN — Worldwide Independent Travel Network
ABC Corporate Services
Established in 1978 in Cambridge Massachusetts, ABC has grown into one of the largest providers in the industry. They have a large offering that represents close to 4,000 Agencies around the world.
- ABC Represents 85% corporate and 15% leisure
- Currently ABC promotes 15,000 hotels at 190+ chains worldwide
- Global representation in 148 countries, 4400 plus cities, and more than 5700 non-us hotels
- Top Agencies —
– Omega World Travel
– Tomas Cook
– Tzell Travel
– Boeing Travel Management
– Casto Travel
– First Business Travel
– Linden Travel
– Advantage Travel
– American Express
– AX Invitation only
American Express Preferred Extra’s
Over 50,000 agencies in 130 countries American Express drives sales to premium business travelers through participation in this flexible, global program - LuxuryRes has been invited to participate in the American Express Preferred Extras Hotel Program, encompassing their four regions: North America (NA), Europe/Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Japan/Asia Pacific and Australia (JAPA), and Latin American and Caribbean (LAC). Differentiated display within the hotel search results in Amex’s online tools, Over 8 million transactions from more than 4,500 corporations are booked online each year across the globe, Differentiated display through Amex’s proprietary point of sale tools, Over 12,000 experienced travel counselors selling your property.
QUICK FACTS - American Express Business Travel Network -$26.4B in Annual Sales (2011), Client base includes 70% of Fortune 500,Over $5.7B in hotel bookings in 2011, $2B in unmanaged hotel revenue annually, 30% of clients have unmanaged travel programs
Is the third largest travel management company in the world, operating in every key business market, with US$12 Billion in total sales and a combined worldwide workforce of 12,000. With locations in 96 countries on 5 continents, BCD Travel brings together the in-depth knowledge, expertise and premium multi-national client portfolios of Worldtravel BTI, TQ3 Travel Solutions Management Holding Gmbh and the Travel Company.
- 90% corporate, 10% Leisure
- 3,000+ Agencies located in key markets of over 100 countries across 5 continents
- Offices in US, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
Booking Services International (BSI)
The leading independent pan-European corporate hotel account management organization. Acquired International Reservations in 2006, and recently named Top 10 largest Travel Management Companies
- BSI Represents 100% corporate (20% conference)
- 45 – 55% GDS usage
- Top Agencies BSI –
– Air Routing
– BAE Systems
– Royal Bank of Scotland
– Aker Kvaerner
– Logica CMG
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
CWT is a world leader in Business Travel Management, partnering with large corporations, small and medium size and government institutions. CWT has operations in more than 150 countries and services 60 of the World’s 100 largest companies. Annual Sales of $22 billion are generated under the CWT Travel Brand.
- 99% corporate travel, 1% leisure travel
- Worldwide sales volume of 22 billion
- A leading travel management partner to fortune 100 companies
- 3000+ locations, in 140 countries
CCRA, a negotiated, preferred-rate hotel program, has become one of the largest Consortia in the world, booking in excess of 20 million hotel room nights each year. CCRA has diversified its markets in order for its hotel partners to reach every segment of the traveling public. CCRA's reputation for increasing bookings by "double to triple digits" has grown in recent years. The printed directories are first-class in both design and usability and are valuable tools utilized by more than 100,000 Agencies, individual Agents, and travelers.
- 40% corporate travel, 60% leisure travel
- 30,000 locations in 30+ countries
- 100,000 Agents worldwide
- 27 million room nights a year total
- Top Agencies CCRA –
– Outside Sales Support Network
– Western Assn. of TA’s
– Natl. Assn. of commissioned TA’s
– America Society of TA’s
– Marketing alliance of Retail TA’s
- 70% corporate travel, 30% leisure
- Comprised of CTS / Hickory Travel / Global Star
- 32,000 locations, in 38 countries worldwide
- Top Agencies DER –
– Aladdin Travel
– Global Travel Mgmt.
– Travel Solutions
– Premier Travel
– Discovery Travel
– Continental Travel
– Traveltime Services
– Travel Mgmt.
– SolutionsKeller Travel
– ITI Travelnet
– Worldwide Travel
– Pegasus Travel, Inc.
"Military and government travelers comprise a segment of the travel market larger than any private corporation in the United States. SatoTravel handles the travel arrangements for nearly half of this valuable segment. If you're searching for the leader in military and civilian government travel - look no further than SatoTravel. For nearly 50 years, we have managed the unique requirements and challenges of government travel. From understanding federal travel regulations and obtaining proper travel authorizations to sending a young recruit to boot camp or arranging travel for Cabinet-level executives with the highest of security clearances, SatoTravel does it all effortlessly."
- 95% government / Military, 5% leisure
- 4,300 associates, has operations in 1,300 locations in 19 countries
- Over 4 billion sold in airlines tickets
An affiliate of Deutsches Reisebüro GmbH (DER), is one the biggest tour operators in Germany. DER was founded in 1917 in Berlin. In 2000 DER was bought by REWE, one of Europe biggest retailing companies with more than 11,200 markets and a turnover of about 37 Billion EUR in 2002. REWE started in the end of the eighties its engagement in the tourism branch with the acquisition of the Travel Agency chain Atlas Reisen.
- 40% Corporate, 60% Leisure
- 1,200 Agencies, one of the biggest tour operators in Germany
- 37 billion euros in turnover travel
- Top Agencies –
Worldwide access around the clock, instant online access with the possibility to book fully, and targeted customer contacts are only a few of the advantages a partnership with ehotel AG will provide you - and all this will cost you not one single penny. Your record in the ehotel AG database is free of charge. ehotel AG only charges a commission on referred sales plus VAT.
FCm —change the name to Flight Centre Limited
Flight Centre Limited (formerly FCM) is Australia's most successful travel agency group, boasting more than 1,500 wholly-owned business units in 11 countries. FCm Travel Solutions is a leading corporate travel management consultancy that blends global presence with local, flexible and personal service. Through our vast worldwide network, we create value for companies large and small, by guaranteeing time and cost efficiencies in their travel management.
FCm Travel Solutions is one of the fastest growing corporate travel management companies in the world today, we are expanding rapidly through strategic acquisitions and partnerships with leading local travel companies around the world and are currently represented in over 170 business centres globally.
The Guild of Travel Management (GTMC) is the trade association for the leading Travel Management Companies in the UK and currently has 32 members who between them handle approximately 80% of all business travel which is booked through a Travel Agency in the UK. The Guild was also the founder member of the Guild of European Business Travel Agents (GEBTA) and the Guilds hotel programme is also made available to all members of GEBTA across Europe.
- London based, European / UK presence
- Responsible for 80% of all business throughout Europe
- Rates are made available for Guild of European Business Travel
- Top Agencies –
– Chambers Travel
– Fleet Street Travel
– Delta Travel
– FCM Travel
– Gray Dawes Travel
– Ian Allen Travel
– Portman Travel
– Travel Focus
– Travel by Appt.
Hickory Global Partners
- Partner hoteliers receive access to PartnerHQ, an easy to use dashboard that shows daily, weekly and monthly booking trends across the HGP network.
- Exclusive relationship with ECS that feeds HGPs innovative real-time reporting and business intelligence.
- Pro-active and collaborative partner care through continuing goal setting, revenue management and analysis. Revenue management professionals are assigned to supplier accounts to maximize booking opportunities.
- Marketing products can be scheduled and purchased directly through the industry’s first self-service site.
- Hotel partners are able to communicate with the network of corporate travel agents and directly measure the results of their efforts. All HGP marketing products are supported by real time analytics to calculate ROI benefit.
- New multi-channel touch points to reach agency population including online, offline and through the GDS.
- 2012 program featured $1 billion + (and rapidly growing) in wholly-managed agency hotel volume across 5,000 cities in 150 countries.
- 75% Corporate / 25% Leisure mix of business
HRG/Hogg Robinson Global Hotel Programme
"Through our parent company Hogg Robinson plc, HRG has a long and prestigious history: more than 160 years of experience specialising in a range of high quality corporate services for multinational and national clients throughout the decades. Today present in 89 countries including all the key driver markets around the world, HRG is totally committed to delivering a value offering to its extensive client base."
- 12 Billion in total sales broken down
- 35% Europe
- 28% Americas
- 12% MEWA
- 17% ASPAC
- 07% Africa
Operates in 89 countries, representing 15,000 employees
ITP — International Travel Partnership
International Travel Partners operates primarily throughout main European cities and the US. Membership is strictly restricted to companies who have an established record of integrity and reputable growth and operate to the business travel sector.
- Primary markets include US and Europe
- Represents 2.5 billion in annual sales
- Represents 61 travel companies and over 500 branch locations
- Top Agencies —
– Accent Travel
– All World Travel Services
– Boehm & Boehm
– Business Travel Partners
– Castro Travel
– Corp. Travel Planners
– Conti Travel
– Covington Travel Intl.
– Holiday Travel
– World Travel Services
– Riverside Travel
JTB Business Transient Program
"Travel to and from the Asian region is growing in terms of volume and cultural potential and diversity. In business, travel is an investment in the future. JTB Global Marketing & Travel (GMT) is second to none in providing travel and destination solutions that make every trip more comfortable, more productive and more successful with total destination management. As a true marketing and travel partner, we provide professional travel management for destinations in every corner of Asia"
- 80% corporate travel, 20% leisure travel
- Global annual sales exceed $22 billion with more than 10 million room nights consumed
- Top cities include Tokyo, London, San Francisco, Paris, New York, Silicon Valley, Orlando, Sydney, Berlin, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Toronto, Madrid.
"With 86 shareholder Agencies operating 4,600+ branches around the globe, RADIUS, formerly Woodside Travel Trust, has earned a reputation for successfully serving the needs of business travelers worldwide. Our pioneering accomplishments, culminating in the rebranding to RADIUS in 2000, have set standards in the corporate travel community"
- 70% Corporate, 30 % Leisure
- 4,600+ locations in 87 countries
- Alliance w/Uniglobe Travel and GIANTS
- Participation in 2003 included 8,460 hotels in 2,198 cities and 134 countries
- Top Agencies —
– Balboa Travel
– Business Travel Mgmt.
– Ensemble Travel
– Harvey Worldtravel
– Omega World Travel
– Travel Incorporated
– Uniglobe Travel
– Maringa Turismo
THOR Travel Services
"Established in 1977, Thor is comprised of 3 major conglomerates, including but not limited to: Commonwealth Business Travel Group (CBTG), Euro Lloyd Travel Group, and Signature Travel Network. Thor's annual sales surpass $1.8 Billion. As a member of the THOR Hotel Program, you can maximize your exposure to Travel Agents and increase your revenue. THOR is a powerful partner for your hotel and a well-known and respected leader in the Travel Agent community. We specialize in services complementing Travel Agencies and our hotel program is the best in the business. Our 2,500+ Travel Agencies are instrumental in moving market share for participating hotels around the world. In turn, Travel Agents value our program because our hotels offer attractive rates and guaranteed commissions"
- 70% Corporate, 30% Leisure
- 2,500+ Travel Agencies, in 17 countries
- Agencies based: 95% US, 5% International
- Top Agencies —
– Charles Schwab
– Montrose Travel
– Valerie Wilson
– Regal Travel
– Galileo International
– Ross & Babcock
– Activa Travel
– Altour Travel
TravelGraphics Intl — TGI
A member network of 3,000 Travel Agents spread throughout the world, Travelgraphic International offers a 1-year membership to their database for a limited fee.
- 45% Corporate, 55% leisure
- 2,000 + Agencies
- Represents approx. 6 million Travelers
TRAVELSAVERS is an international travel marketing company that was founded nearly 35 years ago. More than 3,000 independent Travel Agencies in 13 countries around the world are part of our organization, making us one of the world's largest travel marketing companies
- 60% Corporate, 40% Leisure
- Represents over 18.2 billion in annual sales
- Over 20,000 front line Agents
- Top Agencies —
– Absolute Travel
–A. Nash Travel
WIN — Worldwide Independent Travel Network
WIN is the Worldwide Independent Travel Network, an established leader in the travel services business. There are currently 6000 Agency members across Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, South Africa and Spain. We intend to significantly increase this number of member countries. WIN is a partnership of likeminded Travel Agencies from around the World.
- 56% Corporate, 40% Leisure, and 4% Meetings and Incentives
- 6,000 independent Agencies worldwide
- Top Cities include: Rome, Milan, Manchester, London, New York, Chicago, Madrid, Toronto, Washington DC, Athens, Vancouver, Calgary, Tokyo, Brussels, San Francisco, Vienna, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Montreal, and many more.
- Top Agencies —
–Advantage Travel UK